A celebration of excellence and innovation in Canadian printing
Now in its 17th year, the Canadian Printing Awards program, developed by PrintAction magazine and Annex Business Media, is a celebration of world-class printing, environmental leadership and individual industry achievement. Award winners are determined by a panel of independent judges.
Celebrate Canadian printing innovation with more than 250 industry leaders on November 9, 2023, at the Palais Royale in Toronto.
1. Download the Entry Forms (on the Categories & Entry page) specific to your submission categories.
2. Follow the specific instructions on the Entry Forms designed for different groups of categories.
3. Please fill out your billing information associated with the payment. If you have entered multiple entries, that will show on the invoice. Once the submission forms, the projects and payment are all received, your entries are in the competition.
4. Previously submitted entries will not be considered and entry fee will be forfeited.
5. Non-print-project categories should also emphasis progress in the current Period of Eligibility, but ongoing technology and environmental programs are eligible.
6. ENTRY DEADLINE is September 18, 2023.
If you have questions about the entry process, please contact: Nithya Caleb, Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org – 437-220-3039
Attend Canadian Printing Awards
your registration can be transferred to our next event date or refunded.
Palais Royale – Toronto, ON
1601 Lake Shore Blvd W.,
Toronto, ON, M6K 3C1
Complimentary Guest Parking is available directly on Lakeshore Boulevard in the median across from our building. Coming from the east or the west on Lakeshore Boulevard, stay in the left hand lane. You will then see the green parking sign for guest parking for Palais Royale. There is a pedestrian crosswalk to get across Lakeshore to the venue from the parking lot and access to the painted blue and green foot bridge is not necessary. A map is attached for your reference.
Wheelchair accessible on the west side of the building.