A celebration of excellence and innovation in Canadian printing
Now in its 16th year, the Canadian Printing Awards program, developed by PrintAction magazine and Annex Business Media, is a celebration of world-class printing, environmental leadership and individual industry achievement. Award winners are determined by a panel of independent judges.
Celebrate Canadian printing innovation with more than 250 industry leaders on November 10, 2022, at the Palais Royale in Toronto.
Canadian Printing Awards Entry Guidelines
1. All print projects must have been produced in Canada during the current Period of Eligibility: September 1, 2021 to August 31, 2022.
2. Non-print-project categories should also emphasis progress in the current Period of Eligibility, but ongoing technology and environmental programs are eligible.
3. Download the Entry Forms (on the Categories & Entry page) specific to your submission categories.
4. Follow the specific instructions on the Entry Forms designed for different groups of categories.
5. Please fill out your billing information associated with the payment. If you have entered multiple entries, that will show on the invoice. Once the submission forms, the projects and payment are all received, your entries are in the competition.
6. ENTRY DEADLINE is August 31, 2022.
If you have questions about the entry process, please contact: Nithya Caleb, Editor, email@example.com – 437-220-3039